I don’t want to ever assume that I’ve reached it or I’ve attained it, or arrived. I don’t ever want to be so arrogant as to think that I’m there, that I’ve done it, that I’m just walking it out perfectly now. No way! — Kim Walker (via spreadhisword)
The moment worship becomes about the music — is the moment you’re doing it wrong. —
Man this hit me in between the eyes.
[American Pop Artist, born in 1928]
Serigraph on paper
30 x 30 in. (76.2 x 76.2 cm)
Smithsonian American Art Museum, Washington D.C.
Some people like to paint trees. I like to paint love. I find it more meaningful than painting trees.
1) If I could meet anybody I would meet Chuck Norris
2) What religion am I? I am spirit filled
3) I would rather be in front of the camera
4) I do not believe in karma
5) My URL means that I am a princess of a king
6) I collect Hello Kitty
7) I do not believe in luck
8) My nickname is cheeto
9) I have caught a butterfly
10) The time is 855